Taking care of your new canvas art!
Canvas art is a beautiful, versatile form of art that can add a unique touch to any home or office!
We use geniune HP Vivera quality inks along with a thick museum quality canvas to create a beautiful painting that will last over 100 years. We use kiln dried pine stretcher bars to ensure that the canvas print does not warp or bow over time. The design of the stretcher bars are rounded and beautifully beveled to allow minimal contact with the canvas. All canvas gallery wraps come with the image around all sides, and comes ready to hang with 1.5" thickness.
But like all artwork, it requires special care in order to maintain its beauty. Here are some tips for taking care of canvas art:
1. Hang your canvas art in a dry, low-humidity environment. Humidity can cause the canvas to warp and stretch, which can ruin the art.
2. Keep your canvas art out of direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colors to fade and the canvas to become brittle.
3. Keep your canvas art away from heat sources, such as radiators, fireplaces, and air vents. Heat can cause the canvas to become brittle and can damage the art.
4. Clean your canvas art with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using any cleaning solutions, as they can damage the canvas and the art.
5. Consider using a protective varnish or sealant to help protect your canvas art from dust and dirt.
6. If you need to move your canvas art, carefully wrap it in a cotton or linen cloth and tape it securely. This will help protect it from scratches and dents.